Sunday 4 November 2012

Why I Got Up And Went


It’s been more than a month since I’ve been in Jaisalmer. And more than a week by the venue. I have lost all sense of time. I notice the date only when the blog updates. Then I forget it.

I can smell my clothes for miles. My feet have taken on several shades of brown and grey. And my hair is probably being mined by the sand mafia.

“God, I haven’t seen a mirror in so long,” says Batman. It’s been only two days since he got back from Mumbai. If I saw a mirror now, I’d probably try to shake hands with it.

Life in production-land is a little disorienting.

It’s also like walking through a dream. Especially when your GPS shows this:

Is Felix Baumgartner looking for another landing site?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful... and tell Batman he needs to get us 4 full length mirrors for a certain workshop!

    ReplyDelete