Friday 9 November 2012

Whiskers and Bunny ears

'Do you think we can make an art installation out of Rabbit? Haan, stage? We'll give him whiskers and bunny years and put him on top of the dunes. He could bear our story, bro. Like a mascot. Pictures. Messages. Signatures. Excerpts from the blog. Heck, we'll have the whole blog on him. All the drama. All the chatter. I say it'd be banging. What say you'?  

Kaptaan is charmed. Not many can escape the big ball of cute that is my man, Rabbit.



'I'm serious, guys. What, you don't think we should do that? Okay, maybe not on top of the dunes. Somewhere else. But think about it, bro. A car that looks like a cute white rabbit standing at the art society. That shit will make people stop and stare'.

He seems adamant. I like the direction this conversation is headed to.

'Early October, was it? Haan? What date was it'?

'It was the 3rd. I was in Delhi. I woke up at 6 and drove Rabbit all the way down to Jaisalmer in 12 hours. Back was there too. He met me at Bikaner'.

'My point exactly'!

'What'?

'Rabbit has seen this thing get built from scratch, you know. He must have a lot of stories. Let's have them on him. Let the world read our story on our car'.

That kind of enthusiasm is hard to brush off. The floor is absolutely bought on the idea. 
Kaptaan scores. Rabbit wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment