Saturday 20 October 2012

Touch-wood

I've been keeping my fingers crossed.

Makes it difficult to type, but I better get used to it. It's going to be a long month.

We were hoping to get Faithless for the festival. We were this close when we realised Faithless split up last year. Maxi Jazz has gone his own way.

Kaptaan is mystified. "And then I thought we could get the Beastie Boys. But it turns out one of them is dead!"

It's true. Adam Yauch passed away this year, barely a month after the legendary band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

R.I.P. MCA.

It seems there is a cloud of bad karma over the headliner spot. I have a terrible moment of panic when I recall a previous post and a passing reference to idol worship. Have I angered the gods?

Oops.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment