Friday 26 October 2012

In bed, in Motion

Batman isn't here. He must be at the venue with Sheriff, Big Tony and Deputy H. I heard them making plans for the day from inside the tent loo. I wonder when they left, though. I must have slept that part.

Another part of the team is in the city.
I saw them leave earlier today, five of them in one car.

Deputy V and Deputy R must be running around with their pocket diaries in tow. They have been at it for days now, striking things off on most fronts. I am bloody envious of their zeal.
Back must be writing at a fort restaurant. The man was pissed with the internet here. He says he wants Wi-Fi at the festival, demands it in fact.
Grand Meister, if I remember correctly, had an afternoon appointment with some district dignitary. He must be there, getting local administration on our side. He is a smooth talker.
Kaptaan had banking troubles to sort, an ATM card he lost nobody knows when. Poor guy looks really incapacitated without it. He must be filling forms to get one back.

I wonder when to expect them back. I can't miss out on an entire day of activity.

It's sick. I am sick. I am in bed. I ate something I shouldn't have.
I am shitting gallons.
God help this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment